- Term & Conditions
- Luxury Coach Travel
- Return ferry crossing on the Irish Ferries Ulysses – North Wall / Holyhead
- 3 nights accommodation at The Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall
- Breakfast and Evening Meal each day
- Hotel / Racecourse transfers each day
- Tattersalls enclosure (Festival Zone) passes on Thursday & Friday
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- Coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage
No details found.
- Viewing over the closing stages of every race including The Grand National race
- Viewing access of the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Relax and socialise in the atmospheric Red Rum Garden, with live entertainment throughout the day
- Access to the Irish Bar, with screens and betting facilities
- Live music in the Aintree Pavilion throughout the day, with a named artist act after racing
Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham, Walsall
Off the M6 motorway, this straightforward hotel is a 3-minute walk from Bescot Stadium train station and 7 miles from Dudley Zoo.
The streamlined rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and work desks, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some have seating areas and sofabeds. Suites add separate lounge areas and additional TVs.
Amenities include a colourful restaurant and a lounge bar, plus a fitness centre, meeting space and free parking.
- Tote betting facilities, plus big screen viewing throughout the area
- Single room supplement @ €165.00
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin