- Term & Conditions
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses
- Private coach transfers direct to/from Aintree Racecourse
- Entrance into the Tattersalls (Festival Zone) enclosure at Aintree Racecourse
- 2 nights B&B at the Holiday Inn Bolton Centre 1 Higher Bridge Street Bolton OR SIMILAR
Holiday Inn Bolton Centre
This contemporary hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Octagon Theatre and a 14-minute walk from Bolton train station. It’s also 13 miles from downtown Manchester.
The straightforward rooms provide free Wi-Fi, TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some rooms add sofabeds. Upgraded rooms feature minibars, while suites have separate living areas. Room service is available.
Amenities include a casual all-day eatery and a traditional restaurant, as well as an exercise room.
No details found.
What does my ticket include?
- Viewing over the closing stages of every race including The Grand National race
- Viewing access of the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Relax and socialise in the atmospheric Red Rum Garden, with live entertainment throughout the day
- Access to the Irish Bar, with screens and betting facilities
- Live music in the Aintree Pavilion throughout the day, with a named artist act after racing
- Tote betting facilities, plus big screen viewing throughout the area
- Single room supplement @ €105.00
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- €28 supplement per person if picking coach up in Galway